资讯详情

电影:钢铁侠

在这里插入图片描述

简 介:2008 钢铁侠讲述了托尼的故事·斯塔克 (Tony Stark) 故事中,他是亿万富翁实业家和天才发明家,被绑架,被迫制造毁灭性武器。相反,托尼利用他的智慧和智慧创造了一套高科技盔甲,并逃脱了监禁。当他发现一个具有全球影响力的邪恶阴谋时,他穿上强大的盔甲,发誓要以钢铁侠的身份保护世界。 OVERVIEW:2008’s Iron Man tells the story of Tony Stark, a billionaire industrialist and genius inventor who is kidnapped and forced to build a devastating weapon. Instead, using his intelligence and ingenuity, Tony builds a high-tech suit of armor and escapes captivity. When he uncovers a nefarious plot with global implications, he dons his powerful armor and vows to protect the world as Iron Man. 126 min May 2, 2008


目录

  • 中英字幕
  • 删除场景
  • 人物介绍

中英字幕

No English 阿富汗 库纳尔省

I feel like you're driving me to a court-martial. 这气氛像是在送我上军事法庭

This is crazy. What did I do? 真是的 我做了什么?

I feel like you're going to pull over and snuff me. 感觉你会停车 然后灭了我

What, you're not allowed to talk? 怎么 你不能说话吗?

Hey, Forrest! 阿甘哥

We can talk, sir. 我们可以说话 先生

I see. So it's personal? 好啊 对我有意见

No, you intimidate them. 不 你让他们害怕

Good God, you're a woman. 老天爷 你是个妹子

I honestly... I couldn't have called that. 我真的没看见

I mean, I'd apologise, but isn't that what we're going for here? 我觉得应该道歉 但这就是我们想要的。

- I thought of you as a soldier first. - I'm an airman. -我想先把你当士兵。 -我是空军

You have, actually, excellent bone structure, there. 你的骨骼结构真的很好

I'm kind of having a hard time not looking at you now. 现在我的眼睛不能从你身上移开

Is that weird? 这样奇怪吗

Come on, it's okay, laugh. 好啦 笑笑嘛 没事的

- Sir, I have a question to ask. - Yes, please. -先生 我有个问题 -问吧

Is it true you went 12 for 12 你真的跟着去年《马克西姆》男士杂志

with last year's Maxim cover models? 12位封面女郎都搞过吗

That is an excellent question. Yes and no. 问好这个问题 是 也不是

March and I had a scheduling conflict, 三月女孩和我有日程冲突

but fortunately, the Christmas cover was twins. 但幸好 圣诞期刊的封面是双胞胎

Anything else? 还有问题吗

You're kidding me with the hand up, right? 你的举手在开玩笑吧

- Is it cool if I take a picture with you? - Yes. It's very cool. -我能和你合影吗? -非常可以

All right.

I don't want to see this on yur MySpace page. 可别给发到你的"我的空间"主页上

Please, no gang signs. 拜托 别比黑帮手势

No, throw it up. I'm kidding. 开玩笑的 举起来吧

Yeah, peace. I love peace. 和平 我爱和平

I'd be out of a job with peace. 要是和平了我就没生意了

Come on. Hurry up. Just click it. 快点啊 快按键拍照

Don't change any settings. 别改设置

- What's going on? - Contact left! -怎么回事 -左侧遇敌

What have we got? 什么情况

Jimmy, stay with Stark! 吉米 守住斯塔克

- Stay down! - Yeah. -趴下 -嗯

Son of a bitch! 该死

- Wait, wait, wait! Give me a gun! - Stay here! -等等 给我把枪 -待在这儿

No English 斯塔克工业

No English 钢铁侠

Tony Stark. 托尼·斯塔克

No English 拉斯维加斯 36小时前

Visionary. Genius. 远见家 天才

American patriot. 美国爱国者

Even from an early age, 甚至还年少时

the son of legendary weapons developer Howard Stark 传奇武器开发者霍华德·斯塔克的儿子

quickly stole the spotlight with his brilliant and unique mind. 就很快凭其杰出独特的头脑吸引了大众目光

At age four, he built his first circuit board. 四岁时 他搭建了第一块电路板

At age six, his first engine. 六岁时 他搭建了第一台引擎

No English 有其父必有其子 六岁的托尼·斯塔克建造出他的首台V8发动机

And at 17, he graduated summa cum laude from MIT. 17岁时 他便以最优成绩从麻省理工学院毕业

No English 托尼·斯塔克 麻省理工学院的机器人神童

Then, the passing of a titan. 之后 一位巨头逝世

No English 霍华德和玛丽亚·斯塔克死于车祸 举国为夫妻哀悼

Howard Stark's lifelong friend and ally, 霍华德·斯塔克终身的朋友和盟友

Obadiah Stane, steps in 奥巴代亚·斯坦尼接手

to help fill the gap left by the legendary founder, 填补了传奇创始人留下的空缺

until, at age 21, the prodigal son returns 直到21岁的浪子回归

No English 新来者 托尼·斯塔克21岁掌权

and is anointed the new CEO of Stark lndustries. 成为了斯塔克工业的新执行总裁

With the keys to the kingdom, 掌握了王国的钥匙后

Tony ushers in a new era for his father's legacy, 托尼将父亲的遗产带入了新的时代

creating smarter weapons, 制造了更智能的武器

advanced robotics, satellite targeting. 先进机器人 卫星瞄准

No English 托尼·斯塔克想拯救世界

Today, Tony Stark 如今 托尼·斯塔克

has changed the face of the weapons industry 已改变了武器行业的面目

by ensuring freedom and protecting America 他确保了自由 并在全球

and her interests around the globe. 保护美国和其利益

As liaison to Stark Industries, 作为与斯塔克工业的联络人

I've had the unique privilege of serving with a real patriot. 我格外荣幸地能与一位真正的爱国者共事

He is my friend and he is my great mentor. 他是我的朋友 也是我的好导师

Ladies and gentlemen, it is my honour to present 女士们先生们 我很荣幸能将今年的

this year's Apogee Award to Mr Tony Stark. 极点奖授予托尼·斯塔克先生

Tony? 托尼

- Thank you, Colonel. - Thanks for the save. -谢谢 中校 -谢谢救场

This is beautiful. Thank you. Thank you all very much. 这太美了 谢谢 非常感谢大家

This is wonderful. 这太棒了

Well, l'm not Tony Stark. 我不是托尼·斯塔克

But if I were Tony, 但如果我是托尼

I would tell you how honoured I feel 我会告诉你们我感到多么荣幸

and what a joy it is to receive this very 以及接受如此高的荣誉

prestigious award. 是多么令人开心

Tony, you know... 托尼 要知道

The best thing about Tony is also the worst thing. 托尼最棒的地方 也是他最糟的地方

He's always working. 他总在工作

Work it! 瞧啊

Come on! 这多棒

- We should just stay till the morning. - You are unbelievable. -我们该一直待到早上 -你真是难以置信

Oh, no! Did they rope you into this? 糟糕 是他们叫你来的吗

Nobody roped me into anything! 没谁叫我做什么

- I'm so sorry. - But they told me that -对不起 -但他们跟我说

if I presented you with an award, you'd be deeply honoured. 如果由我来给你颁奖 你会倍感荣幸

Of course I'd be deeply honoured. And it's you, that's great. 那是当然 是你颁奖 多棒

- So when do we do it? - It's right here. -我们什么时候颁 -在这儿呢

- One more round. - Here you go. -再来一轮 -给

There it is. That was easy. 在这儿啊 好轻松

- I'm so sorry. - Yeah, it's okay. -真对不起 -没关系

Would you look at that? That's something else. 看啊 这多特别

I don't have any of those floating around. 这玩意我还没拿过呢

We're gonna let it ride! 我们试试运气吧

Give me a hand, will you? Give me a little something-something. 给我点运气吧 祝福一下

Okay, you, too. 好 你也来

- I don't blow on a man's dice. - Come on, honey bear. -我不吹别人的骰子 -来嘛 蜜熊

There it is. Lieutenant Colonel Rhodes rolls! And... 好嘞 罗德中校扔骰子咯

Two craps. Line away. 两点 好了

- That's what happens. - Worse things have happened. -就这样了 -这还不算最糟的

I think we're gonna be fine. Colour me up, will you? 不会有事的 请帮我把筹码整理好

- This is where I exit. - All right. -我要走了 -好

Tomorrow, don't be late. 明天 别迟到了

- Yeah, you can count on it. - I'm serious! -嗯 没问题 -我说真的

I know, I know. 我知道

Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's. There you go. 凯撒的东西给凯撒吧 给

Mr Stark! Excuse me, Mr Stark! 斯塔克先生 等等 斯塔克先生

Christine Everhart, Vanity Fair magazine. 克莉丝汀·艾凡哈特 《名利场》杂志的

Can I ask you a couple of questions? 可以问您几个问题吗

- She's cute. - She's all right? -她很美 -是吗

- Yeah. Okay, go. - It's okay? -当然 问吧 -行吗

You've been called the da Vinci of our time. 您被称为当代达·芬奇

What do you say to that? 您对此有何看法

Absolutely ridiculous. I don't paint. 荒唐 我又不会画画

And what do you say to your other nickname? 那您怎么看待你的其他外号

"The Merchant of Death"? “死亡商人”

That's not bad. 这不算坏

Let me guess. Berkeley? 我猜猜 伯克利毕业的

Brown, actually. 其实是布朗大学

Well, Ms Brown, 布朗大学小姐

it's an imperfect world, but it's the only one we've got. 这是个不完美的世界 但我们只有这个世界

I guarantee you, 我向你保证

the day weapons are no longer needed to keep the peace, 如果哪天再不需要武器来维护和平了

I'll start making bricks and beams for baby hospitals. 我会开始为婴儿医院制造建材的

Rehearse that much? 这段话常练吗

Every night in front of the mirror before bedtime. 每晚睡觉前都会对着镜子说

- I can see that. - I'd like to show you first-hand. -看出来了 -我想让你亲眼见识一下

All I want is a serious answer. 我只想要个严肃的答案

Okay, here's serious. My old man had a philosophy, 好吧 说严肃的 我老爸有个理论

"Peace means having a bigger stick than the other guy." “和平就是比对方的棍子大”

That's a great line coming from the guy selling the sticks. 卖棍子的人说这话真讨巧

My father helped defeat the Nazis. 我父亲帮忙打败了纳粹

He worked on the Manhattan Project. 他还参与了曼哈顿计划[原子弹]

A lot of people, including your professors at Brown, 很多人 包括你布朗大学的教授们

would call that being a hero. 都会认为这叫英雄

And a lot of people would also call that war profiteering. 也会有很多人称之为战争牟利

Tell me, do you plan to report on the millions we've saved 告诉我 你打算报道我们靠推动医疗科技

by advancing medical technology 和改善农业技术

or kept from starvation with our intelli-crops? 而让千百万人延续寿命 免受饥荒的事吗

All those breakthroughs, 所有那些突破

military funding, honey. 都是由军工提供的资金 亲爱的

You ever lose an hour of sleep your whole life? 你这辈子失眠过吗

I'd be prepared to lose a few with you. 我愿意跟你失眠几小时

Good morning. It's 7:00 a.m. 早上好 现在是早7点

The weather in Malibu is 72 degrees with scattered clouds. 马里布气温为22度 少云

The surf conditions are fair with waist-to-shoulder high lines. 冲浪条件不错 海浪到腰和肩之间

High tide will be at 10:52 a.m. 高潮时间为上午10:52

No English 加州 马里布

Tony? 托尼

Hey, Tony? 托尼

You are not authorised to access this area. 你无权进入这个区域

- Jesus. - That's Jarvis. He runs the house. -天呐 -那是贾维斯 他是房子的管家

I've got your clothes here. They've been dry-cleaned and pressed, 这是你的衣服 干洗熨烫过了

and there's a car waiting for you outside 外面有辆车在等着你

that will take you anywhere you'd like to go. 会带你去任何你指定的地方

- You must be the famous Pepper Potts. - Indeed I am. -你一定是著名的派珀·波茨 -是的

After all these years, 都这么多年了

Tony still has you picking up the dry-cleaning. 托尼还让你替他拿干洗衣物

I do anything and everything that Mr Stark requires, 我做任何斯塔克先生要我做的事

including, occasionally, taking out the trash. 偶尔也包括倒垃圾

Will that be all? 没有别的事了吧

Give me an exploded view. 扩展视图

The compression in cylinder three appears to be low. 3号气缸的气压似乎过低了

Log that. 记录一下

- I'm gonna try again, right now. - Please don't turn down my music. -我这就再试一次 -请别把我的音乐关小

I'll keep you posted. 我再通知你

You are supposed to be halfway around the world right now. 你现在应该在去往地球另一边的路上了

- How'd she take it? - Like a champ. -她接受得如何 -非常好

Why are you trying to hustle me out of here? 你为什么急着赶我走

Your flight was scheduled to leave an hour and a half ago. 你的航班应该是一个半小时前离开的

That's funny, I thought with it being my plane and all, 有意思 我以为考虑到那是我的飞机

that it would just wait for me to get there. 它会等我到了再出发呢

Tony, I need to speak to you about a couple things 托尼 我有几件事要跟你商量

before I get you out of the door. 然后我就要送你出门了

Doesn't it kind of defeat the whole purpose 如果你还没到 飞机就飞了

of having your own plane 那有自己的飞机

if it departs before you arrive? 不就没意义了吗

Larry called. 拉里来电

He's got another buyer for the Jackson Pollock in the wings. 他为杰克逊·波洛克画找到了新买家

Do you want it? Yes or no. 你还想不想要它

Is it a good representation of his spring period? 那是他的"春"期代表作吗

No. The Springs was actually the neighbourhood in East Hampton 不是 斯普林斯是他曾生活工作过的

where he lived and worked, 一个东汉普顿社区

- not "spring" like the season. - So? -并不是春天的"春" -是吗

I think it's a fair example. I think it's incredibly overpriced. 我觉得还可以 而且定价过高了

I need it. Buy it. Store it. 我要 买 存起来

Okay. The MIT commencement speech... 好 麻省理工学院毕业典礼讲话

Is in June. Please, 6月的事 拜托

don't harangue me about stuff that's way, way, down... 别拿还没影的事来唠叨我

They're haranguing me, so I'm gonna say yes. 他们在唠叨我 我就答应了

Deflect it and absorb it. 反弹或吸收

- Don't transmit it back to me. - I need you to sign this -别传递给我 -你上机前

- before you get on the plane. - What are you trying to get rid of me for? -我需要你给这个签字 -你干吗非要赶我走

What, you got plans? 你有安排吗

- As a matter of fact, I do. - I don't like it when you have plans. -事实上 真有 -我不喜欢你有安排

I'm allowed to have plans on my birthday. 我生日这天是可以有安排的

- It's your birthday? - Yes. -今天是你生日吗 -嗯

I knew that. Already? 我知道的 这就到了吗

Yeah. Isn't that strange? It's the same day as last year. 是的 多奇怪啊 跟去年是同一天

- Get yourself something nice from me. - I already did. -拿我的钱给自己买点好东西吧 -买了

- And? - It was very nice. -怎么样 -可好了

- Yeah. - Very tasteful. Thank you, Mr Stark. -嗯 -很有品味 谢谢 斯塔克先生

You're welcome, Miss Potts. 不客气 波茨小姐

Okay. 好了

You're good. I thought I lost you back there. 你挺厉害 我刚刚以为甩掉你了

You did, sir. 是这样 先生

I had to cut across Mulholland. 我不得不抄穆赫兰道的捷径

I got you. I got you. 被我甩掉了吧

What's wrong with you? 你什么毛病

- What? - Three hours. -怎么了 -三小时

I got caught doing a piece for Vanity Fair. 忙着接受《名利场》的采访呢

For three hours. For three hours you got me standing here. 三小时 你让我在这儿站了三小时

Waiting on you now. Let's go. Come on. 现在等你了 走吧 快来

Wheels up! Rock and roll! 起飞 开始吧

- What you reading, platypus? - Nothing. -你看什么呢 鸭嘴兽 -没事

Come on, sour patch. Don't be mad. 得了 酸糖娃 别生气嘛

I told you, I'm not mad. I'm indifferent, okay? 我说了 我没生气 我不在乎 好吗

- I said I was sorry. - Good morning, Mr Stark. -我都道歉了 -早上好 斯塔克先生

You don't need to apologise to me. 你不用向我道歉

- I'm your man. - I told him I was sorry, but he... -我是你的哥们 -我都跟他道歉了 但他

- I'm just indifferent right now. - Hot towel? -我现在就是不在乎了 -热毛巾要吗

You don't respect yourself, so I know you don't respect me. 你不尊重自己 所以我知道你不尊重我

- I respect you. - I'm just your babysitter. -我尊重你 -我就是你的保姆

So, when you need your diaper changed... Thank you. 如果你需要换尿布了 谢谢

Let me know and I'll get you a bottle, okay? 就告诉我 我去给你拿奶瓶 好吗

Heat up the sake, will you? 加热下清酒 好吗

- Thanks for reminding me. - No, I'm not talking... -多谢提醒我 -我不是说

We're not drinking. We're working right now. 我们不喝酒 我们在工作

- You can't have sashimi without sake. - You are constitutionally -吃生鱼片一定要配清酒 -你根本就是

incapable of being responsible. 做不到负责任

It would be irresponsible not to drink. 不喝酒才不负责

I'm just talking about a nightcap. 不过是一杯睡前酒

Hot sake? 热清酒

Yes, two, please. 好 来两杯 谢谢

No. I'm not drinking. I don't want any. 不 我不喝 我不要

That's what I'm talking about. 我就这意思

When I get up in the morning and I'm putting on my uniform, 我早上起床 穿上军服

you know what I recognise? 知道我认得什么吗

I see in that mirror that 我在镜子里能看到

every person that's got this uniform on got my back! 每一个穿着这军服的人都会照应我

Hey, you know what? I'm not like you. I'm not cut out... 知道吗 我跟你不一样 我不适合

No, no. You don't have to be like me! 不 你不非得像我一样

But you're more than what you are. 但你远不止现在的你自己

Can you excuse me if I'm a bit distracted here? 抱歉 我现在有点无法集中精神

No! You can't be distracted right now! Listen to me! 不 你现在不能不集中精神 听我说

No English 阿富汗 巴格兰空军基地

General. 将军

Welcome, Mr Stark. 欢迎 斯塔克先生

We look forward to your weapons presentation. 我们很期待您的武器展示

Thanks. 谢谢

Is it better to be feared or respected? 被恐惧和被尊敬 哪个更好

I say, is it too much to ask for both? 要我说 两个都要算过分吗

With that in mind, I humbly present the crown jewel 因此 我谦卑地献上斯塔克工业

of Stark Industries' Freedom Line. 自由系列的旗舰产品

It's the first missile system 这是第一个融入了

to incorporate our proprietary repulsor technology. 我们的专利冲击科技的导弹系统

They say the best weapon is one you never have to fire. 人说最好的武器是不需要使用的武器

I respectfully disagree. 我尊重地表示不同意

I prefer the weapon you only have to fire once. 我更喜欢你只需要使用一次的武器

That's how Dad did it. That's how America does it. 我老爸就这么做 美国就这么做

And it's worked out pretty well so far. 而且到目前一直挺成功

Find an excuse 找个借口

to let one of these off the chain, and I personally guarantee you 发射一次这玩意 我亲自担保

the bad guys won't even want to come out of their caves. 坏蛋再也不会想从洞里爬出来了

For your consideration, the Jericho. 供您参考 耶利哥

I'll be throwing one of these in 每笔超过五亿的交易

with every purchase of 500 million or more. 我送一个这个

To peace! 敬和平

- Tony. - Obie, what are you doing up? -托尼 -奥比 你怎么起来了

I couldn't sleep till I found out how it went. How'd it go? 不清楚情况我睡不着 展示得怎么样

It went great. Looks like it's gonna be an early Christmas. 很好 看来圣诞节要提前了

Way to go, my boy! I'll see you tomorrow, yeah? 好样的 伙计 明天见了

Why aren't you wearing those pyjamas I got you? 你怎么没穿我送你的睡衣

Good night, Tony. 晚安 托尼

- Hey, Tony. - I'm sorry, this is the "Fun-vee." -托尼 -抱歉 这辆车是"欢乐马"

The "Hum-drum-vee" Is back there. "悍无聊马"在后面

- Nice job. - See you back at base. -好样的 -基地见

I wouldn't do that if I were you. 我劝你别那么做

What the hell did you do to me? 你对我做了什么

What I did? 我做了什么

What I did is to save your life. 我做的事是救你命

I removed all the shrapnel I could, but there's a lot left, 我已经尽力移除了很多弹片 但还剩不少

and it's headed into your atrial septum. 而且它们都在往你的房隔去

Here, want to see? 想看看吗

I have a souvenir. Take a look. 我留了纪念品 看看吧

I've seen many wounds like that in my village. 我在我的村子里见过不少这样的伤

We call them the walking dead 我们称他们为将死行尸

because it takes about a week 因为大概要一周

for the barbs to reach the vital organs. 弹片才会进入重要器官

- What is this? - That is an electromagnet, -这是什么 -那是块电磁铁

hooked up to a car battery, 连在了汽车电池上

and it's keeping the shrapnel from entering your heart. 它在阻止弹片进入你的心脏

That's right. Smile. 没错 笑笑

We met once, you know, at a technical conference in Bern. 我们见过一次 在伯尔尼的一场科技大会上

- I don't remember. - No, you wouldn't. -我不记得了 -当然了

If I had been that drunk, I wouldn't have been able to stand, 如果我喝得那么醉 肯定站都站不直

much less give a lecture on integrated circuits. 更别说就集成电路发表讲话了

Where are we? 我们在哪

Come on, stand up. Stand up! 快起来 起来

Just do as I do. 学我的样子做

Come on, put your hands up. 把手举起来

Those are my guns. How did they get my guns? 那是我的枪 他们怎么弄到的

Do you understand me? Do as I do. 你听懂了没 学我的样子做

He says, "Welcome, Tony Stark, the most famous mass murderer 他说"欢迎 托尼·斯塔克 美国历史上

in the history of America." 最著名的大屠杀犯"

He is honoured. 他很荣幸

He wants you to build the missile. 他要你给他建导弹

The Jericho missile that you demonstrated. 你展示的那个耶利哥导弹

This one. 这个

I refuse. 我拒绝

Tony! 托尼

No English 斯塔克工业

He wants to know what you think. 他问你觉得怎么样

I think you got a lot of my weapons. 我觉得你有好多我的武器

He says they have everything 他说他们有你需要

you need to build the Jericho missile. 拿来建造耶利哥的一切

He wants you to make the list of materials. 他要你列出材料清单

He says for you to start working immediately, 他说要你立刻开始动手

and when you're done, he will set you free. 你做好了 他就放了你

- No, he won't. - No, he won't. -不 他不会的 -是啊

I'm sure they're looking for you, Stark. 他们肯定在找你 斯塔克

But they will never find you in these mountains. 但在这些山里 他们是找不到你的

Look, what you just saw, 你刚刚看到一切

that is your legacy, Stark. 那就是你的遗产 斯塔克

Your life's work, in the hands of those murderers. 你一生的心血 落在那些杀人犯手里

Is that how you want to go out? 你想这样死去吗

Is this the last act of defiance 这就是伟大的托尼·斯塔克的

of the great Tony Stark? 最后反抗吗

Or are you going to do something about it? 还是说你要想想办法

Why should I do anything? 我何必还要做点什么

They're going to kill me, you, either way. 他们无论如何都会杀了你 杀了我

And if they don't, I'll probably be dead in a week. 就算不 我大概也活不过一周

Well, then, 那么

this is a very important week for you, isn't it? 这一周就对你至关重要了吧

If this is going to be my work station, 如果这里要做我的工作站

I want it well-lit. I want these up. 我要灯火通明 这个竖好

I need welding gear. I don't care if it's acetylene or propane. 我需要焊接工具 乙炔和丙烷的都行

I need a soldering station. 我需要焊接工作台

I need helmets. I'm gonna need goggles. 头盔 护目镜

I would like a smelting cup. I need two sets of precision tools. 我还要熔炼杯 两组精密工具

No English 斯塔克工业

- How many languages do you speak? - A lot. -你说多少种语言 -好多种

But apparently, not enough for this place. 但看来在这里还是不够用

They speak Arabic, Urdu, 他们说阿拉伯语 乌尔都语

dari, Pashto, 达里语 帕施图语

Mongolian, Farsi, Russian. 蒙古语 波斯语 俄语

Who are these people? 他们是什么人

They are your loyal customers, sir. 他们是你的忠实顾客 先生

They call themselves the Ten Rings. 他们自称"十戒组织"

You know, we might be more productive 如果你告诉我你的计划

if you include me in the planning process. 我们的动作可能会更快

Okay, we don't need this. 好吧 我们不需要这个

What is that? 那是什么

That's palladium, 0.15 grammes. 钯 0.15克

We need at least 1.6, 我们需要至少1.6

so why don't you go break down the other 11? 你去把另外11个拆了吧

What's he doing? 他在干什么

Working. 干活儿

Careful. Careful, we only get one shot at this. 小心 我们只有一次机会

Relax. I have steady hands. 放心 我手很稳

Why do you think you're still alive? 要不你怎么会还活着

- What do I call you? - My name is Yinsen. -怎么称呼你 -我叫殷森

Yinsen. Nice to meet you. 殷森 认识你很高兴

Nice to meet you, too. 我也很高兴认识你

That doesn't look like a Jericho missile. 那看上去不像耶利哥导弹

That's because it's a miniaturised arc reactor. 因为那是个迷你方舟反应堆

I got a big one powering my factory at home. 我家里有个大的给我的工厂供电

It should keep the shrapnel out of my heart. 这应该足以阻止弹片进入我的心脏

But what could it generate? 但它能产生什么

If my math is right, and it always is, 如果我没算错 我通常不会算错

three gigajoules per second. 每秒能产生3千兆焦耳

That could run your heart for 50 lifetimes. 那足以让你的心跳50辈子

Or something big for 15 minutes. 或者让什么大玩意跑15分钟

- This is our ticket out of here. - What is it? -这是我们逃离的方法 -是什么

Flatten them out and look. 摊平了看

Impressive. 厉害

Good. 很好

Good roll. Good roll. 下得好

You still haven't told me where you're from. 你还没跟我说你是哪里人

I'm from a small town called Gulmira. 我来自一个叫科米拉的小镇

- It's actually a nice place. - Got a family? -那里其实很不错 -有家人吗

Yes, and I will see them when I leave here. 有 等我离开这里 就能见到他们

And you, Stark? 你呢 斯塔克

- No. - No? -没有 -没有吗

So you're a man who has everything 你是个拥有一切的人

and nothing. 却一无所有

It doesn't look anything like the picture. 看上去完全不像照片上的东西

Maybe it's been modified. 或许是改装过了

The tail is wrong. 尾翼不对

It's just backwards. 就是倒过来了

Relax. 放松

The bow and arrow 弓和箭

once was the pinnacle of weapons technology. 曾是武器科技的巅峰

It allowed the great Genghis Khan 让伟大的成吉思汗

to rule from the Pacific to the Ukraine. 一统从太平洋到乌克兰之间的土地

An empire twice the size of Alexander the Great 他的帝国是亚历山大大帝的两倍

and four times the size of the Roman Empire. 是罗马帝国的四倍

But today, 但今天

whoever holds the latest Stark weapons 有最新的斯塔克工业武器的人

rules these lands. 就能统治这些土地

And soon, 很快

it will be my turn. 就要轮到我了

Why have you failed me? 你为什么让我失望了

We're working. 我们在工作

Diligently. 非常努力

I let you live. 我留了你一命

This is how you repay me? 你就如此回报我吗

It's very complex. 工作复杂

He's trying very hard. 他已经很尽力了

On his knees. 让他跪下

You think I'm a fool? 你当我傻吗

I'll get the truth. 我会问出真相的

We're both working. 我们都在工作

Open your mouth. 张开嘴

What does he want? 他要什么

You think I'm a fool? 你当我傻吗

What's going on? 究竟怎么回事

Tell me the truth. 告诉我实话

He's building your Jericho. 他在给你做耶利哥

What do you want? A delivery date? 你要什么 完成日期吗

I need him. 我需要他

Good assistant. 好助手

You have till tomorrow to assemble my missile. 明天把我的导弹组装好

Okay? Can you move? 行吗 你能动吗

Okay, say it again. 好 再说一遍

41 steps straight ahead. 正前方41步

Then 16 steps, that's from the door, fork right, 出门16步右转

33 steps, turn right. 走33步 再右转

Where is Stark? 斯塔克呢

He was here a moment ago. 他刚刚还在的

Go look for him. 去找他

Yinsen! Yinsen! Stark! 殷森 殷森 斯塔克

Say something. Say something back to him. 说话 对他说句话

He's speaking Hungarian. 他在说匈牙利语

- I don't... - Then speak Hungarian. -我不会 -那就说匈牙利语

- Okay. I know. - What do you know? -好吧 我会… -你会什么

- How'd that work? - Oh, my goodness. -怎么样 -天呐

- It worked all right. - That's what I do. -倒是挺成功 -我就这样

- Let me finish this. - Initialise the power sequence. -我把这个弄完 -去启动动力程序

Okay.

- Now! - Tell me. Tell me. -快 -你说

Function 11 . Tell me when you see a progress bar. F11 看到进度条告诉我

- It should be up right now. - Yes. -应该有了 -有了

Talk to me. Tell me when you see it. 跟我说 看到了吗

- I have it. - Press Control "I". -有了 -CTRL加I

- "I." Got it. - "I." "Enter." "I" and "Enter." -I 好 -I 回车

Come over here and button me up. 过来 给我扣好

Okay. All right. 好了

Every other hex bolt. 六角螺栓 隔一个一个

- They're coming! - Nothing pretty, just get it done. -他们来了 -很不妙 快完成

- Just get it done. - They're coming. -快完成 -他们来了

Make sure the checkpoints are clear 确认关卡都没人了

before you follow me out, okay? 再跟着我出去

We need more time. 我们还需要时间

- I'm gonna go buy you some time. - Stick to the plan! -我去给你争取点时间 -按计划来

Stick to the plan! 按计划来

Yinsen! 殷森

- Yinsen! - Watch out! -殷森 -小心

Stark. 斯塔克

Come on. We got to go. 快点 我们得走了

Move for me, come on. We got a plan. We're gonna stick to it. 动一动啊 我们说好的 按计划来

This was always the plan, Stark. 我的计划本就是如此 斯塔克

Come on, you're gonna go see your family. Get up. 你还得去见家人呢 起来吧

My family is dead. 我的家人都死了

I'm going to see them now, Stark. 我要去见他们了 斯塔克

It's okay. 没事的

I want this. I want this. 我想要这样的

Thank you for saving me. 谢谢你救我

Don't waste it. Don't waste your life. 别浪费 别浪费你的人生

My turn. 该我了

Not bad. 不赖了

How was the "Fun-vee"? "欢乐马"怎么样

Next time, you ride with me, okay? 下次 你跟我一车 好吗

Watch it, coming up here. 小心 看着脚下

Are you kidding me with this? Get rid of them. 开玩笑吗 叫他们走开

Your eyes are red. A few tears for your long-lost boss? 你的眼睛红了 为失踪已久的老板落泪了吗

Tears of joy. I hate job hunting. 是喜悦的眼泪 我讨厌找工作

Yeah, vacation's over. 嗯 假期结束了

Where to, sir? 去哪 先生

- Take us to the hospital. - No. -去医院 -不

Please, Happy. No? Tony, 谢谢 哈皮 什么叫不 托尼

- you have to go to the hospital. - No is a complete answer. -你得去医院 -不就是不

- The doctor has to look at you. - I don't have to do anything. -得让医生给你看看 -我不非得做什么

I've been in captivity for three months. 我被囚三个月了

There are two things I want to do. 我有两件想做的事

I want an American cheeseburger, 我要一个美国

标签: 74act161集成电路电连接器的防呆结构hoa传感器电缸里的传感器tech集成电路t323a压力变送器

锐单商城拥有海量元器件数据手册IC替代型号,打造 电子元器件IC百科大全!

锐单商城 - 一站式电子元器件采购平台