资讯详情

电影:钢铁侠3

在这里插入图片描述

简 介:漫威漫画的钢铁侠 托尼,一个傲慢但才华横溢的实业家·斯塔克/钢铁侠与无尽的敌人作战。当斯塔克发现他的个人世界被敌人摧毁时,他开始了寻找责任人的艰巨任务。在每一个转折点,这段旅程都将考验他的勇气。斯塔克靠墙,靠自己的装置生存,靠自己的智慧和直觉保护最亲近的人。当他反击回来时,斯塔克发现了这个问题的答案:是他自己的盔甲,还是他自己的盔甲。 OVERVIEW:Marvel’s “Iron Man 3” pits brash-but-brilliant industrialist Tony Stark/Iron Man against an enemy whose reach knows no bounds. When Stark finds his personal world destroyed at his enemy’s hands, he embarks on a harrowing quest to find those responsible. This journey, at every turn, will test his mettle. With his back against the wall, Stark is left to survive by his own devices, relying on his ingenuity and instincts to protect those closest to him. As he fights his way back, Stark discovers the answer to the question that has secretly haunted him: does the man make the suit or does the suit make the man 130 min May 3, 2013


目录

  • 中英字幕
  • 删除场景
  • 人物介绍

中英字幕

A famous man one said: 一位名人曾说过

We create our own demons. 我们总是亲自种下自己的祸根

Who said that? What does that even mean? 谁说这句话 它是什么意思?

Doesn't matter, I said it cause he said it. 这不重要 我这么说是因为他这么说了。

So now he was famous 既然他也是名人

and that's basically get said by two well known guys. 现在有两个名人说过这个。

I don't, uh...I'm gonna start again. 我不 再说一遍

Let's track this from the beginning. 一切都必须从开始开始

No English 瑞士 伯尔尼

No English 新年前夜

Half hour till the ball drops. 新年还有半个小时。

- Hey, do you want..? - Tony Stark, great speech, man! -你想不想… -托尼·斯塔克 演讲真棒

- I got it. - I gave a speech? How was it? -交给我 -我演讲了吗 讲得怎样

- Pitiful. - Unintelligible. -就是个悲剧 -莫名其妙

Really? 真的吗

It's my favorite kind, a winning combo. 是我最喜欢的风格 百试不爽

Where are we going? 我们现在去哪里?

Uh...to town on each other, probably back in your room. 爽一炮吧 去你房间就行

Cause I also wanna see your research. 我也想看看你的研究成果

Okay, you can see my research, 好 你可以看到研究结果

but thats... I'm not gonna show you my town. 但是不要妄想那件事。

Mr. Stark, Ho Yinsen. 斯塔克先生 我是侯殷森

Oh, I finally met a man called Ho. Come here. 终于遇到了一个姓侯的人 过来

I would like to introduce you to our guest, Dr. Wu. 向您介绍我们的客人 吴医生

- Oh, this guy. - Mr. Stark. -这家伙 -这是斯塔克先生

No English 你好

You're a heart doctor. 你是心脏科医生

She's going to need a cardiologist. 她一会就爽到需要看医生了

- Bye. - Perhaps another time. -再见 -还是下次再说吧

It started in Bern, Switzerland, 1999, 一切都始于1999年 在瑞士伯尔尼

- the old days. - Mr. Stark. -那段旧时光 -斯塔克先生

I never thought they'd come back to bite me. 我从未料到当时的举动会招致如此后果

Why would they? 怎么会知道呢

Hey, Tony! Aldrich Killian. 托尼 我是阿德里奇·基里安

I'm a big fan of your work! 我是您的研究的大粉丝

- My work? - Who isn't? He means me. -我的研究 -我粉丝多了去了 他是说我

Well, of course. 当然

But, Miss Hansen, 不过汉森小姐

my organization been tracking your research 我们组织自您在麻省理工读大二时

since year two of MIT. 就开始关注您的研究了

Yeah, we're full. 电梯满员了

Oh, wow. He made it. He made the cut. 他真棒 居然塞进来了

What floor are you going to, pal? 你要去哪一层 伙计

Oh, now, that is an appropriate question. 这问题可问对了

The ground floor, actually. I've a proposal. 我有意创建一番事业 我有个提议

I'm putting together with myself. 是我自己策划的

It's a privately funded think tank called, 是私人集资的智囊机构

Advanced Idea Mechanics. 叫尖端创意科技

She'll take both. One to throw away and one to not call. 两张都给她 一张扔了另一张留着攒灰

Advanced Idea Mechanics, or AIM for short. Do you get it? 尖端创意科技 简称AIM 明白吗

I see that, cause it's on your t-shirt. 知道了 你T恤上就有

Ladies, follow the mullet. 女士们 跟着那个鲻鱼头

Ladies first. 女士优先

Thank you, I'll call you. 谢谢 我会联系你的

- I'm titillated by the notion of working with you. - Yeah? -要是我们能合作还真叫人激动 -真的吗

Yeah, cheese clown. I'll see you up on the roof in five minutes. 对 小丑兄 我五分钟后到楼顶找你

I'm just going to try to get my beef wet real quick. 我去赶紧来一发

- Okay. - You know what I'm talkin' about? -好的 -你懂我意思吧

I'll see you up there. 一会儿楼顶见

Damn betcha. 不见不散

Come on! I thought that was just a theory. 不会吧 我以为这只是个设想呢

Well, it was. 原本是

If I'm right, we can access the area of the brain 如果我计算正确 我们可以进入

that governs repair. 大脑掌管自愈功能的区域

And chemically recode it. 并以化学方式对其重编码

That's incredible. 不可思议

Essentially you're hacking into 那就是说你能破解

- the genetic operating system of an organism. - Operating system. -有机体的遗传操作系统 -操作系统

Exactly. Yes. 没错

Can you... Excuse... 你能不能 抱歉

- What? - Can you not touch my plant. -怎么 -能不能不要动我的盆栽

It's not... she doesn't like it. She prefers... 她不喜欢这样 她更喜欢

- She's not like the others. - Interference is better. -她不乐意被人动 -不被打扰

Come on. Let's go in the bedroom. 走吧 到卧室去

Happy. 哈皮

Leave her ficus alone. 别动她的盆栽了

Because... No, seriously don't. 因为 你真的最好别碰

So you're starting with plants? 你是从植物入手的

For now, yeah. I'm calling it Extremis. 目前为止 是的 我称之为绝境病毒

- Well, it's... - What? -不过… -怎么了

Human application. 在人身上应用

Exactly! Exactly. It's dentra-degree vitalization. 完全正确 它能用于激活坏死组织

It's revolutionary. 革命性的成果

Disease prevention. 疾病防治

- It can change the world. - Even limb regrowth. -能够改变世界 -甚至断肢再生

You're the most gifted woman I've ever met. 你是我遇到的最有才华的女性

In Switzerland. 仅限于瑞士

Mm, that's better. 这还差不多

- You're sweet. - Wow, you're seeing things. -你真可爱 -眼光挺准

You almost bought it, didn't you? 你差点就买账了 对吧

This is what I'm talking about, the glitch. 我说的就是这个小问题

Have you checked the telomerized algorithm? 检查过端粒算法了吗

The what? 什么

Stay down, stay here. 趴下 别动

- We're good. - Stay down. -没事 -趴下

You're...you're right on me. I made it. 你正趴在我身上呢 我没死

What was that? 刚才怎么了

- What was that? - It's a glitch in my work... -刚才是怎么了 -是我项目中的小问题

Look, she was just talking about glitches happening. 她正讲到这个小问题呢

- Now Y2K. - No. -跨年了 -不是吧

- Happy New Year. - Happy New Year. -新年快乐 -新年快乐

- Happy New Year. - Alright, I'll see you in the mornin'. Good night. -新年快乐 -好的 明早见 晚安

- You good? - Yep. -你真没事吗 -没事

I'll be right outside. 我在外面等你

Okay. 好的

So why am I telling you this? 为什么我要讲这一段呢

Because I had just created demons, 因为我刚种下了自己的祸根

and I didn't even know it. 而且我完全没意识到

No English 你知道我是谁

Yeah, those were the good times. 没错 那段时光确实美好

Then I moved on. 然后我就一路向前

After a brief soiree in an Afghan cave, 在阿富汗一个洞穴里玩乐了一通后

I said goodbye to the party scene. 我再也没参加过派对

No English 现今 加利福尼亚州 马利布

Forgot that night in Switzerland. 也忘掉了瑞士的那一夜

These days I'm a changed man, 现在我已然脱胎换骨

Forty six. 第46次

No English 斯塔克工业研发部

I'm different now. I'm well...you know who I am. 我已今非昔比 我是 你知道我是谁

No English 傻瓜

Sir, please may I request just a few hours to calibrate... 先生 能让我先花几个小时来校准…

No. Forty-eight. 不行 第48次

Micro-repeater implanting sequence complete. 微型转发器注射完成

As you wish, sir. 如你所愿 先生

I've also prepared a safety briefing for you to entirely ignore. 我还准备了供你直接忽略的安全细则

Which I will. Right, let's do this. 那就忽略它 开始吧

Dummy. Hi, Dummy. 呆呆 呆呆

How did you get that cap on your head? You earned it. 你头上那顶帽子真不是白给的 名副其实

No English 傻瓜

What are you doing round in the corner? 你在那逍遥什么呢

You know what you did. Blood on my mat, handle it, 你干了啥自己清楚 把垫子上的血擦干净

Sir, may I remind you 先生 容我提醒一下

that you've been awake for nearly seventy-two hours. 你已经近72小时没合眼了

Focus up, ladies. Good evening, and welcome to the birthing suite. 请看这里 女士们 晚上好 欢迎来到产房

I'm pleased to announce the imminent arrival 很高兴宣布你们即将多出一位

of your bouncing, bad-ass, baby brother. 活泼乱跳 狂拽酷炫的小弟弟

Start tight and go wide, stamp in time. 先给特写再拉远 打上日期时间

Mark 42 autonomous prehensile propulsion suit test. 马克42型自缠卷推进式战衣测试

Initialize sequence. 启动程序

Jarvis, drop my needle. 贾维斯 放音乐

Crap. 该死

Alright, I think we got this. Send 'em all. 很好 我看行 发射所有部件

Probably a little fast, slow it down. Slow it down just a... 好像有点太快了 慢一点 一点点

little bit. 就好

Cool it, will you, Jarvis? 慢慢来行吗 贾维斯

Come on. I ain't scared of you. 放马过来 我可不怕你

I'm the best. 我是天才

As always, sir, a great pleasure watching you work. 一如既往 先生 看您工作总是乐趣多多

And I guess seventy-two hours isn't a long time between siesta's. 或许三天不打盹也不算很长

Didn't think it could get any worse. 没觉得情况会更糟了

Then I had to go and turn on the TV. 然后我非得去打开电视

That's when he happened. 于是我看到了他

Some people call me a terrorist, 有人叫我恐怖分子

I consider myself a teacher. 我则自认为是位老师

America, 美国

ready for another lesson. 准备好好上一课吧

In 1864 in Sand Creek Colorado 1864年在科罗拉多州的沙溪镇

the U.S. Military waited till the friendly Cheyenne braves 美军待友善的夏安部落的勇士

all gone hunting, 出门打猎后

waited to attack and slaughter their families left behind, 惨绝人寰地屠戮了部落里剩下的老弱病残

and claim their land. 并侵占了他们的土地

Thirty-nine hours ago the Ali Al Salem Air Base 39小时前 位于科威特的

in Kuwait was attacked. 阿里·萨利姆空军基地遭袭

I...I...I did that. 是…是我干的

A quaint military church filled with wives and children, of course. 一座住满妇孺的古朴的军事教堂

The soldiers were out on maneuver, 士兵们都在外演习

the braves were away. 勇士们都不在

President Ellis, 埃利斯总统

you continue to resist my attempts to educate you, sir. 你执意拒绝接受我的教诲 先生

And now, you've missed me again. 而现在 你又一次与我失之交臂

You know who I am, 你知道我是谁

you don't know where I am, 但不知道我在哪

and you'll never see me coming. 更无法预见我的到来

Now that we seem to be back, let's recap some of the frightening... 信号似乎恢复了 来回顾一下可怕的…

No English 网络攻击使广播中断

American Airwaves were hijacked. 美国广播频道被劫持

The nation remains on high alert. 国家进入高度戒备状态

All attempts of finding Mandarin have so far proved unsuccessful. 所有对满大人的缉捕行动俱告失败

Central to my Administration's response to this terrorist event, 本政府对此次恐怖活动最主要的回应

is a newly minted resource. 是刚研发出新军事资源

I know him as Colonel James Rhodes, 我所认识的詹姆斯·罗德上校

the American people will soon know him as the Iron Patriot. 即将成为美国人尽皆知的钢铁爱国者

And how is President Ellis responding? 埃利斯总统是如何回应的呢

No English 战争机器重装上阵

By taking the guy they call War Machine 把这个被称为战争机器的家伙

and giving him a paint job. 重新刷了遍漆

Same suit, but painted red whit and blue. Look at That. 同一套战衣 但是漆上了红白蓝三色 看看

And they also renamed him Iron Patriot. 还重新命名为钢铁爱国者

You know, just in case the paint was too subtle. 因为这颜色实在太内涵了

It tested well with focus groups, alright? 焦点小组的反馈结果很好 好吗

I am Iron Patriot. 我是钢铁爱国者

Listen, War Machine was a little too aggressive, alright? "战争机器"那名字太暴力了 好吗

This sends a better message. 这个给人感觉好多了

So what's really goin' on? 到底是怎么回事

With Mandarin. 那个满大人

Seriously, can we talk about this guy? 说正经的 能谈谈这家伙吗

It's classified information, Tony. 这是机密 托尼

Okay, there have been nine bombings. 好吧 发生了九起爆炸案件

Nine. 九起

The public only knows about three. 公众只知道其中三起

Here's the thing, 关键是

nobody can ID a device. 没人能找到起爆装置

There's no bomb casings. 现场没有任何炸弹遗留痕迹

You know I can help, just ask. 你知道我能帮上忙 你开口就行

I got a ton of new tech, I got a prehensile suit, 我有一堆高科技 还有一件缠卷者战衣

I got a... I got a new bomb disposal. 我还有 我还有新除弹装置

Catches explosions mid-air. 能将爆炸控制在空中

When's the last time you got a good night's sleep? 你多久没有好好睡过了

Einstein slept three hours a year. Look what he did? 爱因斯坦一年才睡三小时 看看他干了什么

People are concerned about you, Tony. 人们都很担心你 托尼

I'm concerned about you. 我也很担心你

You're gonna come at me like that? 你这是要对我说教吗

No. No, look, I'm not trying to be a dic... 不 我不是想犯…

No English 罗德想说dick[犯浑] 因为小孩出现和谐了自己

tator. 唠叨

Do you mind signing my drawing? 您能在我的画上签个名吗

No English 理查德这一名字的昵称是迪克[Dick]

If Richard doesn't mind. 只要理查德不介意

You alright with this, Dick? 你不介意吧 迪克

Fine with me. 没问题

What is your name? 你叫什么名字

Erin. 艾琳

I loved you in A Christmas Story, by the way. 对了 我超喜欢你演的《圣诞故事》

No English 1983年电影 是说他长得像电影主人公

Listen, the Pentagon is scared. 五角大楼已经陷入恐慌

After New York... aliens, come on. 经过了纽约事件 外星人什么的

They need to look label. 他们需要展现力量

Stopping the Mandarin is priority, but it's not... 阻止满大人是首要任务 但那不是

It's superhero business, 不是超级英雄的事

- I get it. - No, it's not, quite frankly. -我懂 -的确不是

It's American business. 这是美国的事

That's why I said I...got it. 我说过我懂了

Are you okay? 你没事吧

I broke the crayon. 我把蜡笔折断了

Are you okay, Mr. Stark? 你没事吧 斯塔克先生

Take it easy. Tony... 放松点 托尼

How did you get out of the wormhole? 您怎么从虫洞里逃出来的

Wait a minute! Tony! 等一下 托尼

No English 艾琳 救救我

- What'd he say?! - Tony! -他说了什么 -托尼

Sorry. Have to check on the suit... make sure... okay 抱歉 我得查一下战衣…确保 好吧

Check the heart, check the... check the... is it the brain? 检查心脏 检查那个 是不是大脑出问题了

No sign of cardiac anomaly or unusual brain activity. 没有心脏或大脑异常的迹象

Okay, so I was poisoned? 好吧 那我被下毒了吗

My diagnosis is that you've experienced a severe anxiety attack. 我的诊断是 你刚经历了严重的惶恐发作

Me?

Come on, man. This isn't a good look, open up. 拜托 老兄 这样子可不雅观 打开吧

Sorry, I gotta split. 抱歉 我得走了

Badge... 门卡

badge... 戴门卡

badge. 门卡

Badge, guys. 门卡 伙计们

I put a memo in the toilet, come on. 我在厕所都放了告示 拜托

Tony has got them in his basement, 托尼把它们搁在地下室了

they're wearing party hats. 还给它们带了派对帽

This is an asset that we can put to use. 我们应该把这个资产利用起来

So, you're suggesting 这么说 你在建议我

that I replace the entire janitorial staff with robots? 把门卫全部都换成机器人吗

What I'm saying is that the human element of Human Resources 我的意思是我们最大的软肋

is our biggest point of vulnerability. 就是人力资源中的人力部分

We should start phasing it out immediately. 我们应该尽快剔除这部分

- What!? - Excuse me, Bambi -什么 -抱歉 斑比

Did you just say that? 你刚说的是认真的吗

Security. 戴好徽章

Happy? OK. 哈皮 好吧

Okay, I am thrilled that you're now the Head of Security, okay? 好吧 你上任安保主管 我很替你高兴

- It is the perfect position for you. - Thank you. -没人比你更能胜任 -谢谢

However... 然而

I do appreciate it. 不胜感激

since you've taken the post... 自从你上任

You don't have to thank me. 你不必谢我

we've had a rise in staff complaints of three hundred percent. 我们的员工投诉率提高了三倍

Thank you. 谢谢

That's not a compliment. 我不是在夸你

That's not a compli...? It is a compliment! 这不是夸奖吗 这值得夸奖

- Clearly somebody's trying to hide something. - I... -很明显有人图谋不轨 -我…

- Excuse me.- Yes? -打扰一下 -请讲

- Miss Potts, your four o'clock is here. - Thank you. -波茨小姐 你四点约的人来了 -谢谢

Did you clear this four o'clock with me? 你和我核查过这个人了吗

Happy, we'll talk about this later. 哈皮 我们以后再谈这个

But right now I have to go deal with this very annoying thing. 我现在得去处理这件麻烦事

How so? 怎么讲

I used to work with him, 我和他共事过

and he used to ask me out all the time. 他总想约我出去

So it's a little awkward. 所以有点小尴尬

I don't like the sound of that. 那可不妙

Pepper. 派珀

Killian? 基里安

You look great. You look really great. 你气色不错 真的非常好

God, you look...you look great. 天啊 你看起来 也很棒

I... I... I can't... 我无法…

What on earth have you been doing? 你这几年都做了什么

Nothing fancy, 没什么大事

just five years in the hands of physical therapists. 只是让理疗师收拾了五年

And please, call me Aldrich. 还有 叫我阿德里奇吧

You were supposed to be issued a security badge. 你应该拿到了门禁卡吧

- Happy, it's okay.- Yes? -哈皮 没事的 -是吗

- We're good. - You sure? -我们没事 -确定吗

- Yes. Stand down. - Okay. -是的 你走吧 -好

- I'm gonna linger, right here. Okay. - Thank you. -我就在附近 好吧 -谢谢

It's very nice to see you, Killian. 见到你真高兴 基里安

Hey, guy. 伙计

Merry Christmas. 圣诞快乐

After years dodging the president's ban 这么多年来规避着总统的

on "immoral biotech research", 不道德生物研究禁令

my think tank now has a little something in the pipeline. 我的智囊团终于有所突破了

It's an idea we like to call Extremis. 我把这个点子称为绝境病毒

I'm gonna turn your lights down. 让我把灯关一下

Regard the human brain. 请看人类的大脑

Wait. Hold on, hold on. 等等 暂停一下

That's...that's the universe, my bad. But if I do that... 那是宇宙的图像 我的错 让我按一下

That's the brain. 这才是大脑

Strangely mimetic though, wouldn't you say? 它们惊人地类似 不是吗

Wow, that's amazing! 太不可思议了

Thanks, it's mine. 多谢 那是我的大脑

What? 什么

This...you're inside my head. It's a... 这是我的大脑内部 这是个

It's a live feed. 实况转播

Come on up, I'll prove it to you. 站上来 我证明给你看

Come on. 来吧

Now, pinch my arm. 现在 掐我胳膊

I can take it. Pinch me. 我受得了 掐吧

What is that? 那是什么

It's the primary somatosensory cortex. 是初级躯体感觉皮层

It's the brain's pain center. 大脑中感知疼痛的部分

But this is what I wanted to show you. 这才是我想给你看的

Now, Extremis harnesses our bioelectrical potential 绝境病毒开发了我们的生物潜能

And it goes...here. 现在看 这里

This is essentially an empty slot, 这基本上是个空槽

and what this tells us is that our mind, 这说明我们的大脑

our entire DNA in fact, 其实是我们的整个DNA

is destined to be upgraded. 注定该被升级

No English 派珀·波茨改革斯塔克工业

Hello? 你好

Is this forehead of Security? 是安保额头吗

What? 什么

You know, look, I got a real job. What do you want? 听着 我有正事呢 你有什么事

I'm working, I got something going on here. 我在工作 现在有情况

What? Harassing interns? 什么情况 骚扰实习生吗

Let me tell you something, 我告诉你一件事

you know what happened when I told people 当我告诉大家我曾是钢铁侠的保镖时

I was Iron Man's body guard? 你知道他们什么反应吗

They would laugh in my face. 他们无情地嘲笑我

I had to leave while I still had a shred of dignity. 我只能带着最后一丝尊严离开

Now I got a real job, I'm watching Pepper. 现在我有了真正的工作 照顾派珀

What's going on? Fill me in. 发生了什么 告诉我

- For real? - Yeah. -真要听吗 -对

Alright, so she's meeting up with this scientist. 好吧 她在会见一个科学家

- Rich guy, handsome. - Right. -阔佬 长得也帅 -好吧

I couldn't make his face at first, right? 我一开始没认出他来

You know I'm good with faces. 你也知道我认人最在行了

Oh, Yeah, yeah. You're the best. 没错 你是个中翘楚

Yeah. Well, so I run his credentials, 就是 然后我查了他的信息

I make him Aldrich Killian. 才认出他 阿德里奇·基里安

We actually met the guy back in... 我们以前其实见过他

where were we in '99? The science conference? 1999年 在哪来着 那个科学会议

Switzerland. 在瑞士

Right, right, exactly. 对 没错 就是那儿

Killian? No, I don't remember that guy. 基里安 不 我不记得那家伙

Of course you don't. He's not a blond with a big rack. 你当然不记得 他又不是金发大波妹

At first it was fine, they were talking business, 一开始还好 他们只是谈生意

but now it's like getting weird. 但现在有点蹊跷了

He's showing her his big brain. 他正在给她看他的大大脑

His what? 他的什么

Big brain, and she likes it. 放大的大脑 她也乐在其中

Here, let me show you. 让我给你看

Hold on. See? 等一下 看到了吗

Look at what? You watching them? 看到什么 看到你在偷窥吗

Flip the screen and then we can get started. 把屏幕翻过去我才能看到

I'm not a tech genius like you. 我又不是你这种科学天才

Just...just trust me, get down down here. 相信我 快过来吧

Flip the screen, then I can see what they're doing. 翻转屏幕 让我看到他们在做什么

I can't! I don't know how to flip the screen! 我不会 我不会翻转屏幕

Don't talk to me like that anymore. 别再那样对我说话了

You're not my boss. 你可不是我老板

Alright, I don't work for you. 我又不为你工作

Now I don't trust this guy. 我不信任这家伙

He's got another guy with him, he's shifty. 他还带了个鬼鬼祟祟的家伙

- Relax. - Seriously? -放松点 -真的吗

I'm just asking you to secure the perimeter. 我只是让你守住周边

Tell him to go out for a drink or something? 让他出去喝一杯什么的

You know what? You should take more 你知道吗 你真的应该

of an interest in what's going on here. 好好关注一下事态发展

This woman... this woman's the best thing that ever happened to you, 这女人是你生命中最美好的际遇

and you... you're just ignoring her. 而你呢 你却不知珍惜

A giant brain? 巨型大脑吗

Yeah, there's a giant brain, there's a shifty character. 没错 巨型大脑 还有个鬼祟之徒

I'm gonna follow this guy. 我要去跟着他

I'm gonna run his plates and if it gets rough, so be it. 查他的车牌 要是他来硬的 那就来吧

I miss you, Happy. 我想念你 哈皮

Yeah, I miss you too. 我也想念你

But the way it used to be. 但是想念以前的样子

Now you're off with the 'superfriends', 现在你都跟超级英雄朋友泡在一起

I don't know what's going on with you anymore. 我都不知道你什么情况了

The world's getting weird... 世界越来越奇怪了

Hey, I... I'd hate to cut you off. 抱歉 我得挂断你了

- Do you have your taser on you? - Why? -你带着电击枪吗 -怎么了

I think there's a gal in HR 人力资源部好像有个女孩

who's trying to steal some printer ink, 在试图偷打印机墨水

you should probably go over there and zap her. 你应该过去教训她一下

Yeah, nice. 好极了

Imagine if you could hack into the hard drive of 想象一下 如果你可以侵入

any living organism and recode its DNA. 任何生物体的"硬盘" 然后重组其DNA

It would be incredible. 那太惊人了

Unfortunately, to my ears it also sounds highly weaponizable. 不幸的是 听起来也很有武器化前途

As in enhanced soldiers, private armies, and Tony is not... 比如改造士兵 和私人军队 托尼他…

Tony. Tony. 托尼 托尼

You know, I invited Tony to join AIM thirteen years ago, 13年前我曾邀请托尼加入AIM

he turned me down. 他拒绝了

But something tells me 但现在我发现

now there is a new genius on the throne 掌权的是另一个天才

who doesn't have to answer to Tony anymore, 她不必向托尼汇报

and who has slightly less of an ego. 也没那么自负

It's gonna be a no, Aldrich. 我的答案是不 阿德里奇

As much as I'd like to help you. 我虽然非常想帮你

Well, I can't say that I'm not disappointed. 好吧 我确实有点失望

But then as my father used to say, 但正如我父亲曾说的

'Failure is the fog through which we glimpse triumph.' 透过失败的迷雾 才能窥见胜利的光辉

That's very deep. 很有深度

And I have no idea what it means. 但我不知道是什么意思

Well, me neither. He was kind of an idiot, my old man. 我也不懂 我爸就是个傻瓜

I'm sure I'll see you again, Pepper. 我们一定会再见的 派珀

Happy... 哈皮

The car is ready, if you're ready to go. 车备好了 你准备好出发了吗

Yes. I just um... 嗯 我只是…

God, I forgot my other thing, so I'm just gonna... 忘了点什么东西 我得去…

No English 圣诞快乐 派珀

I'm sorry I'm late. I was... What the...? What is that?! 抱歉我来晚了 我刚才在 这是什么

You're wearing this in the house now? 你在屋里也要穿了吗

What is that, like Mark 15? 那是什么 马克15型吗

No English 马克42型

Yeah. Something like that. 嗯 差不多吧

You know everybody needs a hobby. 人总得有个爱好

And you have to wear your hobby in the living room? 你非得在客厅里穿着你的爱好吗

Just breakin' it in. 新衣服要适应

You know, it's always a little pinchy in the gooey bag at first, so. 你明白吧 裤裆那里总是有点紧

Did you see your Christmas present? 你看到你的圣诞礼物了吗

Yes, I did. 看到了

I... I don't know how I could have missed that Christmas present. 我没办法错过那么大的圣诞礼物

Is it gonna fit through the door? 能搬进门来吗

Well actually, uh...it's a good question. 这个问题问得好

I got a team of guys comin' tomorrow, 明天我叫了一队人来

- they're gonna blow out that wall. - Okay. -他们会把墙炸了 -好吧

So, uh... tense? Good day? 今天忙不忙 还是挺好

Ooh shoulders, a little naughty. Naughty girl. 按摩一下肩吧 你这个调皮的小女孩

I don't wanna harp on this, but did you like the custom rabbit? 我不想啰嗦 不过你喜欢那订制的兔子吗

Did I like it? 我喜欢吗

Nailed it, right? 俘虏了你的心 对吧

I appreciate the thought very much. 我很感激你的心思

So why don't you lift up that face mask and give me a kiss? 你为什么不掀起面罩 给我一个热吻呢

Yup, dammit. No can do. 哎呀 该死 打不开

You wanna just kiss it on the... 你要不要亲在…

The facial slit? 面罩缝上

Well, why don't I run down to the garage 那不如我去车库

and see if I can't find a crowbar to shimmy that thing open? 找个撬棍把它弄开

Crowbar. Yeah. 撬棍 真棒

Oh, except there's been a...uh...A radiation leak. 可是车库…那个 辐射泄漏了

I'll take my chances. 我愿意冒这个险

That's risky. 太危险了

At least let me get you like a Hazmat suit 至少让我给你找件防护衣

or a Geiger counter or something like that. 或是盖革计数器之类的东西

Busted. 被发现了

This is a new level of lame. 你真是无聊到新境界了

Sorry. 对不起

You ate without me, already? On date night? 今晚是约会之夜 你不等我就吃了

- He was just... - You mean you? -他只是… -你是说你吧

Well, yeah. I mean we were just... just hosting you. 没错 我是说我们 只是在招待你

While I finished up a little work. 我做完了点工作

And yes, I had a quick bite. 所以就吃了一点东西

I didn't know if you were comin' home 我不知道你回不回家

or if you were having drinks with Aldrich Killian. 还是跟阿德里奇·基里安喝酒去了

What? 干什么

What? 怎么了

Aldrich Killian? What are you checking up on me? 阿德里奇·基里安 你还查我岗吗

Happy was concerned. 哈皮觉得担心

- No, you're spying on me. - I wasn't... -不 你就是在监视我 -我没有

I'm going to bed. 我要去睡觉了

Hold on. Come on. Pep. 等等 别走 小派

Hey, I admit it! My fault. Sorry. 好吧 我承认是我错了 对不起

I'm a piping hot mess. 我最近一团糟

It's been going on for a while, I haven't said anything. 有段时间了 我一直没告诉你

Nothing's been the same since New York. 纽约事件后 一切都变了

Oh really? Well, I didn't notice that, at all. 是吗 我可完全没有注意到

You experience things 你经历了一些事

and then they're over and you still can't explain 'em. 事情过去后 你还是没法解释清楚

Gods, aliens, other dimensions. 神 外星人 其他空间

I... I'm just a man in a can. 我只是一个躲在铁壳里的人

The only reason I haven't cracked up 我至今还没有崩溃的原因

is probably because you moved in. 大概就是因为你搬来和我一起住

Which is great. I love you, I'm lucky. 这太好了 我爱你 我很幸运

But, honey, I can't sleep. 但是 宝贝 我睡不着

You go to bed, I come down here. 你睡着了 我就下来

I do what I know, 做我熟悉的事

I tinker. 敲敲打打

But threat is imminent, 但是危险即将来临

and I have to protect the one thing that I can't live without. 我必须保护我唯一不能失去的东西

That's you. 就是你

My suits, they're uh... 我的战衣 它们只是

Machines. 机器而已

But they're part of me. 但它们是我的一部分

A distraction. 标签: 额头传感器hoa传感器sick安全继电器ue12amic单点式传感器sick传感器数字量viking氧化膜电阻器

锐单商城拥有海量元器件数据手册IC替代型号,打造 电子元器件IC百科大全!

锐单商城 - 一站式电子元器件采购平台